Way throw back of mid term break during May :D
Adopted the 20 facts about yourselves activity trending on Facebook and Instagram lately. But, not too much of facts, 10 will do I guess ^^ So, here’s Bali based on my own experiences~~
1. Bali is a ‘Hinduism’ islands in Indonesia, dominated mainly by Hindu devotees. Temple, called Pura is found everywhere.
2. Hence, from the above statement, their famous local dish Babi Guling, similar with barbecued pork rice in Malaysia, is allowed only in Bali :D
3. Sound of honking *biiipp biippp* is a well-known fact until you get on a taxi whose driver really honks throughout the whole journey <— real Indonesia cognition.
4. Waves conquered the beach view mostly! Wave breaks far from shores, making a prolong reverberation of mellow chimes.
5. Wide range of economy focal. Extreme ends of luxury and poverty exists here in Bali. You could easily choose from a romantic beach side holiday or an edgy holiday with styles or a budget on foot exploration excursion. All on you :)
6. Their local dishes has the exact same names as typical Malay cuisine but taste absolutely different :9 Albeit the fact, both Balinese and Malaysian food taste equally awesome!
7. Ratio of foreigners and locals is almost 50:50. Felt like I was back in Europe during summer, with beachwear and bikinis OvO Easily nailed the fact that the economic here is supported mainly by tourism~
8. They are also famous with their Bintang beer and crispy bebek(duck) and also world most expensive Kopi Luwak ;) *trying hard to get to the tenth facts*
9. Ok~~ I think 8 facts is the max I could come out with :PPP enjoy!